Views:6 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-09-25 Origin:Site
At present, science and technology diversification, life diversification, pumps are the most unsatisfactory products in our lives, but also the most indispensable products in our lives. In fact, China's pump industry is developing toward "science and technology", and constantly striving to make science and technology the top priority of production. Fire pump is one of them. Existing fire pumps include vertical turbine fire pumps and horizontal split fire pumps. However, with its continuous development, some problems also slowly arise, such as we should start correctly, rather than blindly using it. So, what aspects should we start with? Here's a brief introduction.
The outline is as follows:
♦ What is a fire pump
♦ Checking steps before starting
♦ Daily maintenance of fire pumps
Fire pumps are part of automatic sprinkler systems powered by water and electricity, diesel or steam. Pump inlets are connected to public underground water supply pipelines or static water sources (e.g., tanks, reservoirs, lakes). Pumps provide water flow with higher pressure for sprinkler risers and hose risers. Fire pumps have been tested and listed as third-party tests and lists for special use in fire services. Fire pumps can be operated either by motors or diesel engines or by steam turbines. If local building codes require electricity independent of the local grid, pumps using motors can be installed using emergency generators when connected through listed switching switches.
1. Check the status of the valve switch and whether the corresponding status of the return valve switch meets the requirements.
(1) when testing the pump normally, the return valve should be completely opened. The valve of the fire spray pump group should be in the cover plate.
(2) when a real situation or fire drill is required, open the valve group corresponding to the fire water (foam) position and close the return valve.
(3) The pump inlet valve must always be opened, and the fire pump outlet valve is in the closed position.
2. The divergent handle used to check the vacuum suction position should be in the "combined" position.
3. Open the air valve, reset the float assembly and close the exhaust valve.
(1) After starting the pump, check the running current of the motor and whether the pump can run normally. If there is any abnormality, stop the pump immediately.
(2) Observe the mute pressure gauge of the pump. When the pressure gauge pointer reaches the rated event pressure and is quiet, slowly open the outlet valve, so that the pump works as far as possible in the rated state.
(3) After the pump is watered normally, the clutch handle installed in the vacuum suction device moves to the "minute" position.
(4) Check valve group pressure. If there is no adhesion pressure, the outlet and return valve of the pump can be properly handled to control the pressure.
(5) Fire hydrant should always check the temperature of pump and motor bearings. The maximum temperature should not exceed 75 degrees. The working current of the motor should be checked in the normal range.
(6) After stopping the pump, all valves will be restored to normal state according to the requirements of the schematic diagram of the opening and closing state of the valve.
(7) Move the clutch handle mounted on the vacuum sucker to the "clutch" position, turn over and open the air valve, and reset the float assembly for battle.
1. Check every shift to ensure that fire extinguishing mode, power supply, circuit access, electrical development is completed.
2. Once per shift, the coupling should be balanced in weight and weight. The fire pump has no abnormal noise and is well recorded.
3. Check the stable oil level of vacuum suction device at a fixed interval for a period of time. The refueling position is located at or slightly below the center line of the oil window. Start the fire pump of the fire truck, check the time of the water on the pump and make a record.
4. Check the operation of the float assembly after starting the pump. There should be no water in the exhaust hose. If there is water, the floating seal must be replaced.
5. After starting the pump, check whether the huge sealed suction vacuum device is tight and the exhaust is normal.
6. Check the lubricating oil in all parts of the pump in time to ensure the smooth and normal operation of the system.
7. Check regularly whether the connection part of fire hydrant can be tightened or loosened.
Only when the fire pump is properly started can it play its greatest role. I hope this article can help you better understand the fire pump. If you want to buy safe and high standard products, please choose us. Our company also produces Vertical Turbine Fire Pump, Horizontal Split Case Fire Pump, Diesel Engine Vertical Turbine Fire Pump and so on.