Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-02-28 Origin:Site
With the development of related industries, deep well pumps are more and more widely used in our production and life. Deep well pumps include vertical turbine pumps and submersible deep well pumps. Vertical turbine pumps is now a popular deep well pump, but most people do not understand it. Next, we will briefly introduce it and some related content, hoping to help you better understand.
The main points are as follows:
What is a vertical turbine pumps?
Vertical turbine pump features
Vertical turbine pump is a special type of centrifugal pump designed to transport fluid from deep groundwater reservoirs. It is connected with ground motor through long vertical axis. Therefore, they are mainly used to pump water from deep pits or wells to water distribution systems, including motors, drainage heads, one or more flange columns of receiving shaft and one or more bowls (or stages). It is also recommended that basket filters be installed on the last filter cup to prevent a large number of solids from entering the pump.
They are commonly used for all types of applications, from process water movement in industrial equipment to cooling tower flow in power plants, from pumping raw water irrigation to increasing water pressure in municipal pumping systems, and almost all other applications. Imagine the application. They are usually used for drilling to provide agriculture or lawn irrigation, or to supply water to cities that rely on groundwater rather than surface water. They are also used to supply factory water and fire water to factories.
One of the main advantages of it is its versatility. The pump can produce a high flow rate. They can also be configured in multiple stages to generate the pressure required for application. It is one of the most commonly used centrifugal pumps because of its versatility. In many applications, it is used instead of submersible pump. In some cases, the required flow may be greater than the flow that a submersible pump can deliver.
(2) It occupies a small area and has no start-up problem.
(3) Easy to customize, high efficiency in high lift and low flow applications.
(1) They can be installed in suction tanks or underground, providing additional suction heads for the first impeller. These pumps are usually used as booster pumps or other applications of low net positive suction heads.
(2) Since the pump can run backwards, it can also be used as a hydraulic turbine to generate electricity. In this application, the suction nozzle becomes the outlet of the turbine and the exhaust nozzle becomes the inlet of the turbine. The efficiency of a pump as a turbine is comparable to that of a pump.
(3) It is mainly used where there is no submersible pump, because the flow is higher than that of the turbine, or because the owner prefers the traditional motor installed on the top of the pump. They are usually used for drilling to provide agriculture or lawn irrigation, or to supply water to cities that rely on groundwater rather than surface water. They are also used to supply factory water and fire water to factories.
Therefore, in general, they can be used in almost all types of applications.
In this paper, we discuss the characteristics and applications of vertical turbine pumps, hoping to help you better understand this unique deep well pump. If you want to buy durable high quality vertical turbine pump, please choose Nanjing Wangyang Pump Company. Because our company has perfect products, please contact us.