Views:13 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-19 Origin:Site
The most important feature of deep well pumps is the combination of engine and oil pump. A pump submerged in ground water to pump and deliver oil. It is often used for agricultural irrigation and drainage. In this article, pumps are considered not only in urban water supply and sanitation, but also in wastewater treatment systems.
brief Introduction of the deep well pump
types for the deep well pump
Operations for the deep well pump
Before starting the pump, the suction hose and pump must be filled with liquid. When the pump is turned on, the impeller rotates at high speed, and the fluid rotates with the blade. Under the action of centrifugal force, the liquid that flies out from the impeller and enters the pump chamber slowly diffuses, the pressure gradually increases, and then the pump leaves the outlet line. At this time, the fluid enters the medium in the middle of the shoulder cap bone, forming a low-pressure vacuum area without air or liquid. Along with the liquid, the liquid in the pool enters the pump through the suction pipe under the influence of the atmospheric pressure on the surface of the pool, and the liquid is continuous. It is continuously sucked from the liquid storage tank and continuously flows out from the drain hose.
As far as the medium is used, the submersible pump can be roughly classified into a clean water submersible pump, a sewage submersible pump, and a seawater submersible pump (corrosive).
The QJ submersible pump is a water lifting machine that is directly connected to the motor and the water pump. It is suitable for extracting groundwater from deep wells, and can also be used for water lifting projects such as rivers, reservoirs and canals. It is mainly used for irrigation of farmland and water for humans and animals in plateau mountainous areas. It can also be used for water supply and drainage in cities, factories, railways, mines and construction sites.
1.Always observe the current, voltmeter and water flow during the operation of the electric pump, and strive to operate the electric pump under rated conditions.
2, the application of the valve to regulate the flow, the head can not be overloaded.
One of the following conditions should stop running immediately:
1) The current exceeds the rated value at the rated voltage;
2) Under the rated head, the flow rate is reduced more than normal;
3) The insulation resistance is less than 0.5 megohms;
4) When the moving water level drops to the pump suction port;
5) When electrical equipment and circuits are not in compliance;
6) When the electric pump has a sudden sound or a large vibration;
7) Protect the switching frequency when tripping.
3.should constantly observe the instrument, check the electrical equipment every half month to measure the insulation resistance, the resistance value is not less than 0.5 megohms.
4. Perform an overhaul protection for each row of irrigation (2,500 hours) and replace the damaged parts.
5. Lifting and loading and unloading of electric pump:
1) Disconnect the cable and disconnect it from the power supply.
2) Use the installation tool to gradually disassemble the water pipe, gate valve, and elbow, and use a pinch plate to close a section of the water pipe, so that the pump is lifted out of the well in turn. (In the process of hoisting, it is found that there is a stuck and cannot be lifted, and the customer service card should be safely hoisted up and down.)
3) Remove the retaining plate, water filter and cut the cable from the lead and the three-core cable or flat cable connector.
4) Take out the lock ring of the coupling, unscrew the fixing screw, and remove the connecting bolt to separate the motor and the water pump.
5) Release the motor to fill the water.
6) Disassembly of the water pump: Use the disassembly wrench to remove the water inlet section by left-hand screw, and impact the conical sleeve on the lower part of the pump with the disassembly cylinder. After the impeller is loose, take out the impeller, the tapered sleeve, and remove the diversion shell. , diversion shell, upper diversion shell, check valve, etc.
7) Motor disassembly: Remove the base, thrust bearing, thrust plate, lower bearing housing connecting seat, decanter, take out the rotor, remove the upper bearing housing, stator, etc. in sequence.
I believe the above introduction about Deepwell pumps will provide you with some help. In addition, we can provide the best quality and competitive price for submersible pumps. Please contact us as needed! Submersible pumps can also be used for submersible pumps.