Views: 20 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-07-12 Origin: Site
deep well pump are pumps used to extract water from wells. They include different types of pumps, most of which are submersible pumps: manual pumps, manual ejectors, jet-driven pumps, mechanical or rotary cam pumps that require mechanical components to pump water.
How do you know that your deep well pump is broken?
How to Know Common Faults and Handling Methods?
First, make sure that the power supply is turned on and check whether the oil well switch near the deep well pump pressure tank is not closed. Then check the bipolar circuit breaker in the well to see that it has not tripped. If so, reset it. If the circuit breaker keeps tripping, it may mean that there is a problem with the well pump.
Then check the pressure switch, and you will find that the pressure switch of the deep well pump is installed in a quarter of an inch. Pipeline near pressure tank of well pump. That's how it feels when the water pressure drops to a pressure tank that needs more water. Then, switch on the power supply of the well pump.
If the switch is broken, the deep well pump will not start and you will not have water, so testing the switch is your first step. Remove the lid and use a screwdriver to jam the electrical contacts by slamming the handle on the pipe under the switch. If you see sparks and the deep well pump starts, the pressure switch is the problem. Replace a new switch if there is still no spark, you must replace the controller.
If you find that the pressure switch is broken, test the pressure tank of the deep well pumpto make sure it is not flooded. However, to replace the switch, first remove the wires on the old switch (be sure to label them), and then turn the switch off. Coat the pipe thread with piping paint, then screw on the new switch to make it in the same direction. Then reconnect the wire.
For temporary quick repair, if the pipe is knocked under the pressure switch on the well pump, it indicates that there are pits or burns on the contact surface of the electric contacts, resulting in poor connection. You can temporarily restore the surface to keep it running until you can buy a replacement switch, turn off the power supply, and then check again with a voltage tester. Open the contacts and file the burned and sunken areas with a common nail file or diamond plate. Replace the pressure switch as soon as possible, because the repair will not last long.
1. Fault: The bearing temperature of deep well pump is too high
1) The bearing lubricant of deep well pump is insufficient or too dirty;
2) Bearing wear or damage of well pump;
3) Wear of bearing and shaft fit of well pump.
1) Replenish or replace the lubricating oil of the bearing of the well pump;
2) Adjusting or replacing the bearing of the well pump;
3) Repair the Journal of the deep well pump or replace the bearing of the well pump
2. Fault: deep well pump power end has tapping sound
1) The clearance between the cross head and the slide plate of the deep well pump is too large;
2) The bolt of the rod of the deep well pump is loose at the crosshead.
3) The cross pin of the deep well pump is worn out and the clearance is too large.
4) Wear of connecting rod, cross head, drive shaft and crankshaft bearing of well pump;
5) There is water hammer at the hydraulic end of the well pump.
1) Check and adjust the clearance of cross head of deep well pump or replace damaged parts;
2) Tighten the bolts of the well pump;
3) Replace the cross pin of the well pump;
4) Replacement of bearings;
5) Improving inhalation performance;
3. Fault: The pressure gauge of the deep well pump decreases, and the displacement decreases or does not drain at all.
1) The upper water pipeline is not tight, and the air enters the well pump.
2) Blockage of inhalation pipeline;
3) wear of cylinder liner or piston of well pump;
4) The body, seat and rubber of the valve are punctured or the valve is stuck by falling objects.
1) Tighten the flange bolts or replace the gaskets;
2) Stop pumping and remove impurities;
3) Inspection and replacement;
4) Replacement of damaged parts and removal of falling objects.
In summary, we understand the common faults and treatment methods of well pumps from many aspects, as well as the causes of these faults. For Vertical Turbine Pump, Submersible Deep Well Pump is also applicable, but the common phenomena and causes of well pumps may be far more than these. This requires us to seriously summarize and analyze in our daily work in order to better improve the deep well pump equipment.
Nanjing Wangyang Pumps Co., Ltd.not only provide a good product, but also provide high quality service. If you are interested in our products, you can contact our company as soon as possible